Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting the lay of the blog


Hi fellow bloggers? bloggees? blogs? people who interact via blogs?

My first foray into the blog world

I am starting this blog as part of a university course that revolves around the Internet and such
So, this blog, i think, in addition to some notes made via an ancient method of communication called.......(no! not rock art) pen and paper, will be my learning portfolio. (Did i just hear someone snore?)
The ramblings of a person trying to come to grips with a tertiary education that should have been completed 22 years ago. I guess i got side tracked. I digress........a lot.

I have already hand written my first and second weeks reflections in my notepad and will transcribe into my next posts. Am sure you are all excited by this juicy little tempter but you will all have to wait until i get some more time. The washing machine is singing its ever haunting and luring sound - beep...beep....beep. I am drawn like a paramour to it's lemon fragrant freshness. Hmmm this blog thing could prove dangerous, up until now all these kooky thoughts just used to float around in my head until i forgot them, 4 or 5 seconds max Click Here .

No comments:

Post a Comment